We couldn't do what we do without the support of our generous sponsors.
We'd like to thank
- Goodnature for their technical support, direction and continued enthusiasm.
- WWF for funding support for habitat restoration.
- Lotteries Commission for funding support for our pine tree eradication project.
- Cougar Line Water Taxi for their help in transporting traps to the Inlet.
- The Department of Conservation (DoC) for the use of their traps and tree poison, their input into the design of a joint Trust/DoC information sign at the Inlet, and their support of our rimu tree project. And of course, for their ongoing support and encouragement!
- The NZ King Salmon Company for their support of our rimu tree project.
- The Bluegrass Trust for their assistance with our pest trapping project.
Also finally, to all the individuals who have made donations and supported us over the years.