Become a Friend of the Trust
There are a number of ways that you can help support the work that we are doing. Donations of time or money will help us continue our eradication, restoration and communication projects.
Make a donation
We're continually working to extend our trapping lines, and expand our weed eradication work. Cash donations can help us in a number of ways. If you want to make a donation you can email us, contact us through our Facebook page, or you can deposit your donation directly into our bank account:
Endeavour Inlet Conservation Trust
03 1592 0578045
Buy a trap
- DOC200 traps - $54.00
The Doc 200 has passed ‘draft’ NAWAC (National Animal Welfare Advisory Committee) guidelines as a humane kill trap for stoats, rats and hedgehogs.
- Victor professional rat trap - $34.00
Unlike ordinary snap traps for the homeowner, these traps are specifically designed for professional pest management use.
- Trapinator possum trap - $55.00
The Trapinator Possum Kill Trap ($58.00) is a specifically designed trap for possums & feral cats developed in conjunction with the Department Of Conservation.
- Henry automatic possum trap - $125.00
- Henry automatic rat/stoat trap - $184.00
Goodnature Henry traps are powered by compressed C02 gas. The gas source is a small, recyclable canister that will power and reset the trap multiple times before needing to be replaced. They are toxin free, and work by striking the skull of the animal with a steel-cored, glass reinforced polymer Piston, killing it instantly.
Buy bait for our traps
- Dehydrated rabbit to attract stoats - $23.95
- 'Smooth in a tube' to attract possums - $17.95
- Peanut butter to attract rats - $8.00
Other ways you can help
As a supporter there are many different ways you can help the Trust. These include
- joining our email list or liking us on Facebook
- helping us to write applications for community grants
- supporting the maintenance of the website
- donating materials such as timber off cuts for penguin boxes or rat tunnels.
Please get in touch!